FFC - About Us
A partnership of consultants who bring together a wide and indepth range of experience and expertise in food and farming sector regulation which includes:
- Thorough and practical understanding of the structure an
mechanics of the agri-food industry.
- Regulation of European and National animal health and welfare and food safety by National government and Local Authorities.
- Enforcement of legislation by both statutory and non-statutory bodies.
- Conduct of investigations resulting in prosecution or civil litigation.
- Executive management of national delivery organisations.
FFC specialises in...
Compliance with legal and contractual obligations in the agri-food sector. Its services are available to:
- National and Local government and its agents responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance.
- National and local agri-food businesses who wish to ensure that they and suppliers are legally and contractually compliant.
- Smaller and medium-sized agri-food businesses who wish to ensure they are operating within the law.
- Professional bodies and trade organisations, within the sector, who need to ensure that their members are meeting professional or agreed standards.
- Quality Assurance Schemes and voluntary bodies with a regulatory function who rely upon their members’ compliance.
- Lawyers involved in litigation on behalf any of the above.
FFC works on the principles of...
- Helping customers to develop cost effective compliance solutions.
- Providing professional and impartial advice and guidance.
- Giving a personal and specialised service to meet each client’s specific need.