Quality Assurance Schemes
If you operate a Quality Assurance Scheme to promote better standards in food and farming you need to be confident that your operations are effective and compliant within the complex framework of EU Regulation.
- FFC will audit levels of compliance and your means of obtaining compliance with statutory, and voluntary regulation
- FFC will provide you with an effective strategy to achieve maximum compliance at least cost
- FFC will deliver or procure accredited training to enable your staff to manage and deliver your compliance strategy
- FFC will provide up-to-date advice and guidance on relevant changes in legislation
- FFC will conduct or assist in investigations leading to prosecution or other sanction
- FFC will provide expert advice and assistance to you and your legal team when you are involved in legal action
A partnership of experienced professionals in the field of in Animal Health & Welfare and Food Safety Regulatory Compliance.
From farm to plate, FFC will help keep your business compliant!