Get the assurance you need that you are achieving the highest possible levels of compliance at least cost
- FFC will undertake high risk food inspections on your behalf
- FFC will source qualified food inspectors to enable you to meet your statutory obligations
- FFC will prepare, or advise you on preparation of, Primary Authority Agreements
- FFC will audit levels of compliance and your means of obtaining compliance with any aspect of animal health and welfare or food safety legislation
- FFC will provide you with an effective strategy to achieve maximum compliance at least cost
- FFC will deliver or procure accredited training to enable your staff to manage and deliver your compliance strategy
- FFC will provide up-to-date advice and guidance in changes in legislation affecting your regulatory obligations
- FFC will conduct or assist in investigations leading to prosecution or other sanction
- FFC will assist you and your legal team when you are involved in litigation
A partnership of experienced professionals in the field of in Animal Health & Welfare and Food Safety Regulatory Compliance.
FFC will help you to achieve maximum compliance at least cost!