Get the assurance you need that you, your operational partners and external providers are achieving the levels of compliance expected by the European Commission
- FFC will audit levels of compliance with any aspect of animal health and welfare or food safety legislation
- FFC will audit the activities of operational partners and external providers responsible for achieving compliance or conducting regulatory functions on your behalf
- FFC will provide you with an effective strategy to enable you and your operational partners to achieve maximum compliance at least cost
- FFC will deliver or procure accredited training to enable your staff and staff of your operational partners to manage and deliver your compliance strategy
- FFC will advise you on the enforceability of proposed legislation and recommend changes likely to reduce the need for enforcement
- FFC will conduct or assist in investigations leading to prosecution or other sanction
- FFC will assist you and your legal team when you are involved in litigation
A partnership of experienced professionals in the field of in Animal Health & Welfare and Food Safety Regulatory Compliance.
FFC will help you to achieve maximum compliance at least cost!