Film and Television Productions
Are you confident that your film or TV production will stand up to scrutiny? There are so many things that need to be considered when using animals in productions – is it legal, is it safe, is it ethical, is it moral? The FFC Partnership has extensive experience in animal health and welfare and provides qualified consultants with specialist expertise in the welfare of animals. FFC consultants will provide advice in the pre-production stages and on set to ensure that animals are treated appropriately. They will work with production teams to ensure that productions meet publicly acceptable standards and ensure they comply with relevant regulatory requirements and industry guidelines.
- FFC can talk through your initial ideas and identify any potential pitfalls at the outset.
- FFC can enable you to ensure that all scenes, productions or events involving animals are properly planned and filmed to mitigate risks
- to animal welfare in accordance with all relevant Animal Welfare legislation and government and industry Codes of Conduct.
- FFC can collaborate with production teams and animal trainers to achieve their objectives from start to finish of the production process.
- FFC can, where appropriate, make recommendations on the use of advanced technology to mitigate serious risks involved in the use of animals.
- FFC can assist you to safeguard members of your production team working with animals.
- FFC can advise you on compliance with legislative requirements, relevant to the ownership of animals in addition to that governing their welfare.
Using FFC to monitor film and television productions will give both regulatory bodies and the viewing public absolute confidence that no animal was harmed or distressed during filming.
Ensuring your production maintains and demonstrates the highest animal welfare standards