Your organisation needs to be assured both that its members meet the standards the organisation expects and promotes and also that the advice it gives to members is in line with current food and farming law.
- FFC will audit levels of compliance and your means of obtaining compliance with statutory, professional and voluntary regulation
- FFC will assist you to provide advice and guidance to your members to enable them to become and remain compliant.
- FFC will provide up-to-date advice on relevant changes in legislation.
- FFC will provide expert advice and assistance to you or your members and legal teams when you are involved in litigation.
- FFC will conduct investigations and provide independent advice in relation to disciplinary or similar matters.
A partnership of experienced professionals in the field of in Animal Health & Welfare and Food Safety Regulatory Compliance.
FFC will help you to achieve maximum compliance at least cost!